From obsolescence management to research and development of new technologies, PRGA engineers have the experience and discipline to help your company manage today's tough marketplace.
We can help retain your existing market share by performing maintenance and re-engineering activities for your existing products. More importantly, we can help capture new market by advancing new technology in a timely manner.
- Requirements and test procedure definition and performance test execution for mechanical and solid-state truck fuel level measurement systems
- Design and development of OSEK operating-system based application
- Design and development of CAN and LIN vehicle bus-based applications.
- Design, development, and maintenance of software for transportation mobile application for a leading LTL carrier using the Telzon, Symbol, Intermec, and Husky handheld PC platforms.
- Development of communications interface board accommodating RS232, dual CAN modules, and SAE J1708 serial communications protocol. The interface board provided for load and system condition monitoring and control.
- Design and development of software that adheres to the MISRA software development standard.